Kundalini Yoga Coaching
Level 1 International Training
For everyone who:
- wants to learn how to build an effective daily yoga and meditation practice for yourself and for others
- wants to become a qualified yoga coach that will help others to do yoga and meditation
- wants to practice yoga and meditation with more joy, satisfaction and results
Become one of the next generation yoga coaches!
See how other (future) coaches experience the training in the video below:
Please continue reading for all further details
- Are you someone who wants to live your full potential?
- And, do you want to share this with others (in the future)?
- Then the Kundalini Yoga Coaching training is the right step for you.
People are hungry for transformation. The fast changes, our expended sensitivity and increasing opportunities demand inner growth. Regular practice of yoga and meditation is one the most effective ways of self-transformation. The need for yoga coaching is expanding and will grow even more. On top of this, teaching and coaching others is the best way to develop and grow oneself.
The goal of this coaching training is twofold;
- to motivate and coach yourself into successfully completing a 40/90 days yoga and meditation practice
- to learn specific coaching skills and techniques as well as yoga and meditation exercises, to coach others into a regular yoga practice and to help them to get through physical, emotional and mental blockages
* The KYC Training Level 2 continues with coaching students into answering life questions, discovering your own life purpose and those of your clients, and specific yoga, meditation and affirmation exercises to be successful and happy in daily life.
In the video below you will see how Kundalini Yoga Coach Sandesh experienced the course:
A unique and highly valuable advantage of this professional training program is not only being capable of how to transform other people’s lives with powerful yoga techniques and coaching skills. Just imagine what this life-changing process will do for your life if you immerse yourself in learning, living and experiencing these principles and techniques for more than 40 days.
This in itself will, after completing the training, leave you with inner growth, transformed and more enlightened. Not only as a yoga coach, but also as a human being!
In this training you will learn:
- how to build up and maintain your own yoga and meditation practice
- how to take 100% responsibility for your own process
- how to let go of negativity and to rid yourself of old patterns and beliefs that no longer support you
- how to use the yoga practice in a 1-on-1 coaching setting
- coaching skills and specific coaching questions
- effective (Kundalini) Yoga and Meditation techniques
- how to get an inspiring and supporting yoga coach mindset
- the first steps to set up your own yoga coaching practice/ studio
Duration of training:
Over 40 days (it takes at least 40 days of daily yoga practice to change a habit)
Start: March 15th, 2017
End: May 21st, 2017
Training dates (2 x 5 days):
Week 1: March 15th – March 19th, 2017
Week 2: May 17th – May 21st, 2017
CONTENT WEEK 1:
The essence of Kundalini Yoga Coaching
Themes & skills:
- Tuning-in & Golden Chain in Kundalini Yoga coaching
- Kundalini Yoga principles & coaching principles
- Basic yoga exercises, kriyas and meditations for coaching questions
- Commitment & 40/90 days process
- Yoga vision & motivation to start
- Kundalini Yoga coaching intake: templates & goal setting
- The spirit of a yoga coach
- Yogic coaching questioning & listening techniques
- Discover the true needs of a client
- Building and customizing a Sadhana
- Personal inquiry
- Taking 100% responsibility
- Situational coaching model: specific coaching questions you have to ask
- How Kundalini Yoga coaching works?
CONTENT WEEK 2:
Breaking through blocks with Kundalini Yoga coaching
Themes & skills:
- Breaking through/ dealing with blocks: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- Raising self-esteem and confidence (for yourself as a coach, as well as for your client)
- Positive coaching: recovering from setbacks, coaching skills for a breakthrough experience
- Acknowledging and appreciation of progress
- Keeping up & perseverance
- More yogic exercises, kriyas for coaching questions
- Subconscious & 40-day process
- Mind-set of a yoga coach
- How to develop & sustain commitment in a coaching relationship
- Specific coaching questions & techniques to release emotions
- Developing and using intuition, neutral mind in yoga coaching & compassion
- Continuing your personal Sadhana
- Building your successful yoga coaching practice
- Personal & professional goals
- Creating Kundalini Yoga programs
Guru Gian (Jasper Kok) has over 10 years of experience with meditation and yoga. Over the last eight years he has worked as a Kundalini Yoga Teacher, the last five as a fulltime certified yoga therapist/coach. He has coached hundreds of people into the daily practice of yoga. People that are being or were coached by Jasper experience great personal growth and transformation and have a more balanced and positive life. Many continue to practice yoga after their coaching/ therapy days have ended. Treatments: burnout, stress, restlessness, anxiety, Parkinson, back problems etc.
Specialised in coaching people through blocks, Jasper’s coaching style can best be described as inspiring, positive and personable. He is a natural born teacher, fully dedicated to seeing and awakening people’s potential. His mission is to empower and inspire people to do daily yoga and meditation for inner strength, joy and sense of purpose. And, to live your true passion!
Dopersduin, Schoorl, Netherlands. See www.dopersduin.nl.
March 15th – 19th and May 17th – 21st, 2017
The costs for the Kundalini Yoga Coaching International Training Level 1 are € 1.500,- and include:
- Training costs
- Registration and deposit
- Study material
- Accommodation (2 x 5 nights)
- Ecological and vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner
Maximum of 25 participants!
Gian Instituut – Jasper Kok (Guru Gian)
firstname.lastname@example.org | +31 (0)6 – 16 82 99 81
Bank details IBAN/ bank account number:
NL04 ASNB 0708 8974 60
Name account holder: J. Kok
Details for international money transfer:
BIC/ SWIFT code: ASNBNL21
€ 1.500,- when paid before March 1st 2017
€ 1.750,- when paid after March 1st 2017
€ 2.000,- when paid in terms (€ 500,- deposit and three monthly terms of € 500,-)
Please send an e-mail with your name, address, date of birth and a brief motivation to email@example.com.